Get to know about the proof of funds:

The Canadian Government requires that the main student visa applicant prove that they have a minimum amount of CAD$10,000 + the tuition fee for the first year. In addition, if a family member accompanies you, CAD$4,000 must be added, and CAD$3,000 for each additional member.

To prove this income, the government of Canada accepts the following documents:

• Proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if you have already transferred the money to Canada;
• A certificate called Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from a participating Canadian financial institution;
• Proof of an educational or student loan from a bank;
• Bank statements for the last four months of your account;
• A bank draft that can be converted into Canadian dollars;
• Proof of payment of your tuition and accommodation fees in Canada;
• A letter from the individual or school providing you with the money;
• Proof of funding within Canada. Example: If you receive a scholarship or have been admitted to a Canadian government-funded educational program.

We have visa and immigration specialists to help you with your visa. We will follow your case step by step.

Comments are disabled.